Etikettlegacy-och-historier
Läst 1284 ggr
Namiko
2016-10-19 17:20

Not another Legacy

Josefina: "Are you okay?"
Kasarah: "Uhhhh… What happened?"
Josefina: "I don't know, but you shouldn't be sleeping outside on the ground."
Kasarah: "Outside? Holy cow plant, what am I doing on the ground? And where am I?"
Josefina: "I Don't Know."
Kasarah: "You don't know either?"
Josefina: "No, you're in I Don't Know."
Kasarah: "Oh, I've never heard of it.."
Josefina: "What's your name?"
Kasarah: "Kasarah Frances."
Josefina: "I'm Josefina. I have to get going, my paper route got a whole lot longer with you moving in here and I'm running late."
Kasarah: "Wait, what? I don't live here."
Josefina: "The name on the mailbox says otherwise, have a nice day, bye."
Kasarah: "…"

Jag är på gång igen med något som jag hoppas kommer bli det mest galna, random och konstiga jag någonsin gjort i sims. En legacy i The sims 2. Jag kör en klassisk legacy-start men när generation 2 tar över finns det nog inga andra regler än inga fusk (förutom för att fixa buggar), inte förlänga deras liv och jag använder en tärning för att välja ambition till barnen. Jag har lite mods som lägger till en del funktioner som jag inte räknar som fusk.

Det är inte riktigt en berättelse utan mer dokumentering av vad som händer blandat med lite random konversationer och annat underhållande som hjälper mig att förmedla känslan i mitt spelande, beroende på hur mycket och på vilket sätt jag känner för att skriva för stunden. Och om ni inte märkt det redan, jag kommer att skriva på engelska för min hjärna fungerar bättre då.

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But yell it at them in German, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Annons:
Mitchika
2016-10-19 17:25

Följer! 😃😍

Längtar efter att få se vad Kasarah ställer till med. 😃

Sajtvärd för Pokémon iFokus och The Sims iFokus 🐺

"En hund i famnen och en eldkastare i handen" 
"When life gives you garbage, make a dumpster fire"

Namiko
2016-10-19 18:45
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
Förhandsgranskning av bild 1 av 3
Förhandsgranskning av bild 2 av 3
Förhandsgranskning av bild 3 av 3

Kasarah looks around as Josefina disappears in the distance. Nothing but nature and some roads as far as her eyes can see. No signs of anyone else living here. She jumps when out of nowhere, a strange man shows up.

Rod: "Delivery for Kasarah Frances!"
Kasarah: "But, I didn't order anything.."
Rod: "Doesn't matter, it's all yours, I don't have time to stay and argue about it so just take it."
Kasarah: "Don't leave, I have questions! How am I supposed to live here? There's nothing around, not even a grocery store."
Rod: "Don't worry, I already set you up with a starter kit fit for your budget, bye."

Kasarah looks back at her lot and just like the guy, some furniture and a small wall has appeared out of nowhere. She checks her wallet, almost all of her money is gone.. What is this place?

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But yell it at them in German, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Namiko
2016-10-19 19:16
Förhandsgranskning av bild 1 av 2
Förhandsgranskning av bild 2 av 2

Kasarah needed more money so she looked in the paper and tadaa! She found herself a job. Not her dream job in architecture, but a decent one for now. Even better, she found herself a hot coworker named Sandra Buenaventura. She even brought her home to her, uhm, furniture..

Kasarah: "You don't find it strange?"
Sandra: "What?"
Kasarah: "That I'm living outside like this, in the middle of nowhere. I don't even have a roof over my head."
Sandra: "Seems normal to me."

Namiko
2016-10-19 19:32

Sandra and Kasarah have a great day and evening together and I'm leaving them for today while they're all close and cuddly while saying good night to eachother. Pink hearts for both of them at this point.

Namiko
2016-10-20 14:58

Kasarah is making some progress, as well as some rookie mistakes. She managed to find a job in architecture and has gotten two promotions so far. She's making some progress with Sandra and she's adding things to her home. The mistake she made was spending her morning with a stray dog and a wolf and then leaving them unattended while going to work so when she got home, she had to spend her hard earned money on a brand new bed instead of making sure she'll have a roof over her head when winter comes around.

Namiko
2016-10-20 15:12

Look who got a house just in time for winter 😃

It's tiny, it's cramped, but it's a house.

Annons:
Namiko
2016-10-20 17:15

Love is in the air. Soon after the house was built, Sandra moved in and brought a lot of money. She also brought her romantic aspiration so we'll see how well this goes. So far they're having a ton of fun together at least. It's going well at work for both of them so the money troubles are starting to slowly go away.

Namiko
2016-10-20 17:32

What's that Sandra? Something growing inside you? Are you not happy about that? Kasarah seems a lot happier about adding a little one to the family, despite these two not even being in a relationship. Maybe it's time to change that?

Namiko
2016-10-21 17:17

It's been a rough pregnancy for Sandra and she's barely been able to do anything other than trying to survive, even being close to losing the baby at one point because of exhaustion. But she made it through and little Harley was born. The first thing Sandra did was place him on the bathroom floor. I can't say that Kasarah was much better, leaving him right outside of his crib.. I'm not sure these two were ever meant to be parents.

Squidon
2016-10-21 18:06

Följer!

Namiko
2016-10-21 19:28

#10 Vad roligt 😃

Namiko
2016-10-21 19:36

I've been trying to add some more fun (read: chaos) to this family, thinking it would be easy with Sandra having the romantic ambition but no matter what I tried, these two only seem to have eyes for eachother and their relationship just became stronger as they went from two lightning bolts on eachother to three. Is it true love after all? Maybe it's time for them to become girlfriends now that everything seems so perfect between them..

Namiko
2016-10-21 19:39

One thing they still need to work on though, is their parenting skills. I'm surprised Harley made it long enough to become a toddler since he was either completely ignored or fed three times in a row when he actually needed a diaper change.

Annons:
Namiko
2016-10-22 09:48

Harley's time as a toddler doesn't seem much better and I don't think Sandra and Kasarah put in very much effort into finding a good nanny for him. The first thing Asia, the nanny, did was take a quick bath, but she got out pretty much right away. I think she realised that one mom was still at home for another hour and that she should make a good impression. The second that Kasarah left the room, Harley was put on the floor again and ignored because, "Look, butterflies!".

If someone just taught him how to talk he would be able to rat her out to his moms.

Namiko
2016-10-22 11:00

Look at that adorable face! Harley made it through the toddler time. As a birthday present, he wanted a lemonade stand. I'm not sure how much lemonade he'll be able to sell at 3 in the morning, though.

Namiko
2016-10-22 12:45

I don't need to try to add more insanity to this family, they seem to be doing a good job of that themselves. Like when trying to impress the headmaster of the private school. Kasarah has the fortune aspiration and wants both herself and her family to be successful, so she invited the headmaster.

After showing him around the house, both Kasarah and Sandra decided to completely ignore him during the amazing dinner of mac and cheese, where he instead got to spend time with Harley, who was showing off his best side, eating like a slob in his pyjamas. After dinner the headmaster decided that he would let Harley into the school, don't ask me why, and when he went to tell Kasarah the good news… 

Headmaster: "Good news! Harley can start tomorro-.. I'll just see myself out."

Namiko
2016-10-23 12:01

Harley's childhood doesn't seem to improve much as a kid. He gets about the same amount of attention as before but spends most of his time playing alone in his room while his moms are more focused on eachother and their careers. Maybe life would improve if he got a sibling?

Namiko
2016-10-23 12:02

What's that, Sandra? You're not happy about being pregnant again? This is the first time ever I've seen this reaction to a pregnancy. Maybe it's because the first pregnancy nearly killed both herself and Harley..

Namiko
2016-10-23 12:04

Mom of the year, right here. It's great that they're having another kid..

Namiko
2016-10-24 11:28

Baby time! Sandra went into labour in the middle of a friendly chess game and Kasarah completely freaked out for a bit. And when I say for a bit I mean a tiny bit. By the time their daughter, Chica, was born, Kasarah was already fast asleep.. Worst parents I've ever seen in this game, and I've seen plenty of those in Wolf.

Annons:
Mitchika
2016-10-24 11:30

#20 Ingen är sämre föräldrar än Wolf! Vi är stolta över att vi är bäst på någonting, även om det är på att vara sämst! 😃

Namiko
2016-10-24 11:39

#21 Vi får se. Dom är inte i närheten av att få barnen tagna av socialen iaf. Än så länge..

Mitchika
2016-10-24 11:43

#22 Ursäkta? Randy Wolf, generation 2, alla flickor han blev av med? Dom har mycket att leva upp till om dom ska slå oss! Skrattar

[Charlotte Kittenheart]
2016-10-24 21:16

Följer 🙂

Namiko
2016-10-25 06:10

#24 Vad roligt :)

Namiko
2016-10-25 07:51
Förhandsgranskning av bild 1 av 4
Förhandsgranskning av bild 2 av 4
Förhandsgranskning av bild 3 av 4
Förhandsgranskning av bild 4 av 4

I apparently forgot to update a bit yesterday. Kasarah and Sandra decided to get married. Kasarah loved it, Sandra isn't so sure it's a good thing in the long run. But they've been doing great so far so they just might make it. Harley is just adorable in his suit.

Namiko
2016-10-25 07:52

Just another Monday. Please, everyone, just ignore the baby on the floor.

Annons:
Namiko
2016-10-25 07:59

Sandra: "Uh oh.. Not again!"

Yeah.. Chica is crying on the floor and another baby is on the way. Life is great for Sandra😂

Namiko
2016-10-25 08:16

Chica seems very happy that her birthday was only almost completely forgotten. But she turned out adorable.

Namiko
2016-10-26 08:47

And we have another birthday! Harley becomes a teenager and he got the knowledge aspiration. I guess his parents being so focused on success rubbed off a little bit at least. I guess he wants to go to the university then. I know Kasarah is already hoping for that.

Namiko
2016-10-26 22:12

Baby time! Kasarah and Sandra had another boy and that is most likely the last kid they will have since Kasarah is getting close to her birthday and they're pretty bad parents to begin with. Welcome to the family, Jarmo.

Namiko
2016-10-30 10:55

As usual, Kasarah and Sandra don't seem to care much about the new baby, but there's at least one person that has time for them, despite going to school, keeping his grades high and working. Chica and Jarmo are lucky to have Harley.

And speaking of Harley, he reached the top of his teenage career in medicine. Despite the lack of parenting, he seems to really live up to his moms high expectations.

Namiko
2016-10-30 11:10

I was too busy so I missed Chica blowing out the candles on her cake, but she turned out gorgeous anyway 😃And what does Kasarah think after watching her baby girl grow up and become a kid?

Seriously? The first thought she has is that Sandra's hot. Great mom material there..

Namiko
2016-10-30 11:17

I almost forgot to mention this, but Kasarah reached the top of her career and with that she finished her lifetime want. I wonder what she'll do now that her dream came true. She still has 4 days left before she becomes an elder.

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: