Annons:
Etikettthe-sims-4
Läst 1074 ggr
heatherm
11/17/17, 2:39 PM

The sims 4 story progression (command center)

Om det här ej är tillåtet så får det tas bort!

Jag undrar lite över det modet Command center. Jag tycker jag har lekt runt med inställningarna men tycker fortfarande det inte händer så mycket. Jag spelar med 3 familjer, har ett par som är gifta, jag hade tyckt det vart roligt om dom bildade familj utan att jag spelade dom, men det händer aldrig. Har ni bättre tur? isåfall, vart var ni i inställningarna?

Annons:
Mitchika
11/17/17, 2:47 PM

Det är helt tillåtet att diskutera! 🙂

Jag tror inte att Story Progression påverkar dina spelade hushåll? Finns det en inställning där som innefattar just spelade hushåll?

Sajtvärd för Pokémon iFokus och The Sims iFokus 🐺

"En hund i famnen och en eldkastare i handen" 
"When life gives you garbage, make a dumpster fire"

heatherm
11/17/17, 2:56 PM

Det vet jag inte riktigt, det kanske är så att det inte påverkar på det sättet. Jag hade ju velat att när jag spelar med en familj så vill jag att det ska hända lite mer i den andra ospelade familjen, men men man kan inte få allt xD

blackwood
11/18/17, 10:42 PM

Jag brukar avmarkera mina familjer så de blir ”ospelade hushåll” eller vad man ska säga. Då brukar det skena iväg ganska mycket i de familjerna. Och så flagga dem som klanfamilj så måste de ju få minst en arvinge hela tiden :)

Mitchika
11/18/17, 11:02 PM

#3 Åh, tack för tipset! 😃🤗

Perfekt, det är precis vad jag vill ha för legacy Cotton när jag sparkar ut reserverna därifrån. 😍

Sajtvärd för Pokémon iFokus och The Sims iFokus 🐺

"En hund i famnen och en eldkastare i handen" 
"When life gives you garbage, make a dumpster fire"

heatherm
11/19/17, 10:17 AM

#3 Tack! det ska testas! :)

heatherm
11/19/17, 11:14 AM

hur markerar man en familj som klanfamilj?

Annons:
blackwood
11/21/17, 11:46 PM

Ursäkta den långs texten som kommer på engelska nu. Men den förklarar bättre än va jag gör :) ANCESTRAL HOME DETAILS Unlike Sims 3 where home lots could be marked as “Ancestral”, in the Sims 4 there isn’t a way to “flag” a home lot. So, instead, I am flagging the household that lives in the lot and the household retains the ancestral nature rather than the home itself. Here’s some of the effects Ancestral Households have with the other modules. When Sims get married, then will stay on their ancestral lot if there is not someone else there young enough to carry-on the family name. The new spouse will move in to the ancestral lot and they’ll raise their family there. The new spouse will be renamed to match the ancestral name. Random pregnancies and marriages don’t work between two Ancestral Households. Those rich folk don’t like to intermarry, it seems! Random pregnancies and marriages will not work between an Ancestral Household and a vampire household if “Enforce Vampire Homes” is enabled. If the setting is enabled so single Sims move-out when they get old enough, if they live in an ancestral lot, they will only move-out if someone is there that can carry-on for the family. If syncing married names is enabled, when syncing names on an Ancestral lot, all names are kept with the ancestral name. If you try to flag a Sim in an Ancestral household as homeless, you will not be able to do so. If you move the household that is flagged as ancestral to a new household lot, then that new house becomes their ancestral home. If you make them homeless, by evicting them from the neighborhood screen, then MC Cleaner will remove the ancestral flag when it runs cleanup on households next. Basically, what I was trying to do here was allow you to take a family, like the “Goths”, flag their household as ancestral and there would be Goths as long as possible in the game. The only way there wouldn’t be any in the future is, if at some point, they manage to not get married/pregnant and everyone dies out. From my personal experience, there’s usually two siblings and their families living in the ancestral houses so I think that will be a lot less likely

Upp till toppen
Annons: